Terms & Conditions
Not Legal Advice
Dunster.io is not a law firm and neither Dunster.io nor any of its employees provide legal or professional services or advice and should not be relied upon as such. If legal or other professional assistance is needed, we recommend that you seek the services of a competent professional. The Dunster.io Content should not serve as a substitute for legal advice from an attorney familiar with the facts and circumstances of your specific situation. No confidential attorney-client relationship is formed through the use of this website.
No Insurance Or Liability Coverage
Dunster.io provides neither insurance nor any other liability coverage with respect to the information provided to us, the Dunster.io Content, or as the result of our services.
Registration For Services
If you elect to use our Services, you will be given access to an account through the website, Dunster.io will provide information regarding such Services and other matters. When you register for such an account to use these Services, you will be required to provide certain information about yourself. You agree to provide true, accurate, and complete information about yourself, and to update this information when it changes. If you provide any information that is untrue or inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if Dunster.io suspects that your information is untrue or inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Dunster.io may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account and refuse current or future access to any Service. More broadly, Dunster.io has the right to disable any username, password or another identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms or the account has been compromised through unauthorized access You must treat as confidential any username, password, or any other piece of information you select or are provided by the Company, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. If you create an account, you also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to take reasonable steps to ensure the security of your account access information, such as signing out of your account at the end of each session and/or using extra caution when using a public or shared computer. Dunster.io is permitted to rely upon directions, instructions, or other information transmitted from or entered in the account until we are otherwise instructed, and shall have no liability, therefore.
Orders And Payments
If you are not satisfied with our service please contact our customer service department at [email protected] If an order is canceled after payment has been taken by Dunster.io, Dunster.io does not offer refunds on monies paid for the services rendered to its users. Users are advised to exercise great care and skill in ensuring their order before placing through the website.
Reliance On Instructions
Dunster.io may act in reliance upon any instruction, information, document, filing, name, email address or user password that meets this website's automated criteria or which is believed by Dunster.io' personnel to be genuine. For any password-protected areas, Dunster.io may assume a person entering a user name address and associated password is that user or is authorized by that user to act on its behalf. Dunster.io may assume the latest email addresses and registration information on file with Dunster.io are accurate and current. When programmed to do so, Dunster.io may take prescribed actions in the absence of receiving proper and complete contrary instructions.
Dunster.io also offers a referral program that compensates Dunster.io users and referral program participants, such User or Participant shall be entitled to a certain amount or percentage for every successful sale as a direct result of such User or Participant’s referral efforts. Dunster.io may approve or reject referrals and commissions without notice.
Limitations On Use
Links To Third Party
Dunster.io occasionally partners with other companies like banks, mailbox services, and phone services. Dunster.io shall not be responsible for the actions taken by these third parties if they decide that the registration or information provided by the User is invalid, or for whatever reason, they deem fit to reject the application of the User. Therefore, the User shall not be entitled to request for a refund on monies paid for services rendered by Dunster.io or any of these third parties. The User expressly relieves Dunster.io from any liability arising from your use of any third-party services or third-party owned content. Dunster.io also do not cover notarization costs if they need it with USPS, or any third party entities.
Intellectual Property RightsThe Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material, The foregoing materials are protected by the Philippines and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. These Terms permit you to use the Website for your direct use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- Where (or if at a given time) we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- Where we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- You may print copies of our blog posts, articles, white papers, and other materials as you see fit for personal, educational, or other reasonable non-commercial use (although the Company may permit commercial or related uses otherwise prohibited in its sole discretion upon a prior written request by a Website user).
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Attempt to “spoof” or mimic the appearance or functionality of the Website.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sub-license, or create derivative works from the Website or the functions therein or materials thereon.
- You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture or extract information about usage or users.
- You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the Website or Content without Dunster.io prior written permission.
- If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Violation of the foregoing may result in our termination of services to you and/or resignation of our role as a registered agent for entities affiliated with you, if applicable.
IndemnificationYou agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all claims, causes of action, liabilities, judgments, penalties, losses, costs, damages and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses for litigation and/or arbitration) suffered or incurred by us, including, without limitation, any claim arising from:
- your wrongful or improper use of the Services;
- your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or Intellectual Property Rights;
- your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the Philippines or any other country;
- any other party’s access and/or use of the Services with your unique name, password or other security code;
- any copyright infringement claims that may arise from scanning Legal Documents or other mail on your behalf;
- the failure of any third party, including but not limited to the United States Postal Service or any commercial delivery or courier service, to provide delivery or courier services accurately and on time;
- any loss, damage or destruction of your Legal Documents by any cause whatsoever;
- our being named as a defendant in an action based on our status as your registered agent;
- any claims or action brought against us relating to your failure to maintain updated information on any of our websites.
TerminationDunster.io may, in its sole discretion, terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Website, or remove and discard any communication transmitted by you, or information stored, sent, or received via the Website without prior notice and for any reason, including, but not limited to:
- permitting another person or entity to use your user account to access the Website,
- any other access or use of the Website except as expressly provided in these Terms,
- any violation of the terms and conditions of these Terms or the rules and regulations relating to the use of, the software and/or data files contained in, or accessed through, the Website,
- tampering with or alteration of any of the software and/or data files contained in, or accessed through, the Website, or
- failure to use the Website or portion thereof regularly.
- You may terminate your membership here under upon thirty (30) days written notice by you to Dunster.io of your intent to terminate these Terms. Termination, suspension, or cancellation of these terms or your access rights shall not affect any right or relief to which Dunster.io may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of these terms, all rights granted to you will automatically terminate and immediately revert to Dunster.io and its licensors.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
To the fullest extent allowed by law, your use of this site and our services are provided “as-is” with no representations or warranties, either express or implied including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.We do not warrant or guarantee that the services are accurate, reliable or correct; that the services will meet your requirements; that the services will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted, error-free, without defect or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected, or that the services are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation Of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will dunster.io, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents or its licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss, that result from the use of, or inability to use, this service. Under no circumstances will dunster.io be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the service or your account or the information contained herein. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, dunster.io assumes no liability or responsibility for any (a) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (b) personal injury or property damage; (c) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein; (d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the service; (e) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our service by any third party; (f) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the service; and/or (g) user content or defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party. In no event will dunster.io, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents or licensors be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the greater of the amount (if any) paid to dunster.io hereunder. This limitation of liability section applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if dunster.io has been advised of the possibility of such damage. The foregoing limitation of liability will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. Those who access or use the service do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with local law, including, but not limited to export and import regulations.
Limitation On Time To File Claims
Any cause of action or claim you may have arising out of or relating to these terms or the website must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, such cause of action or claim is permanently barred. If the foregoing provision is deemed unenforceable as a matter of law, then the provision shall be amended to provide for the shortest period for commencement of a cause of action or claim after such cause of action accrued permitted under applicable law.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, And Legal Notice
For further information or to contact us with questions, concerns, or comments, you may email us at [email protected], although we will, in most circumstances, be able to receive your email or other information provided through the Site, we do not guarantee that it will receive all such email or other information timely and accurately. We shall not be legally obligated to read, act on, or respond to any such email or other information.